This is an addon / extension for WPBakery Page Builder
FEATURES:YouTube and Vimeo Support - It plays YouTube and Vimeo video files. All you need to use is the video ID
Customizable Color Scheme - Using the parameters you can create any color scheme.
Option To Automatically Obtain the Video Thumbnail, Title and Description From YouTube Servers - All you need to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will get these information from YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information. Because Google has imposed data quota restrictions for YouTube API keys you'll have to generate your own YouTube API key (which is free) and replace the existing YouTube API key.
- Responsive Design - The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Playlist With 3 Versions - You can show the playlist thumb & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, randomize images
- Border - Parameters to set the border width and color
- Fixed And Full Width Versions - You can use the plugin as fixed width or as full width, according to your layout design.
- Photo Transition Effects (only for images) - 16 photo transition effects life fade, blocks, slide, stripes and more
- Layered Text Elements (only for images) - Permits almost unlimited number of animated text layers.
- Link For Each Slide (only for images) - Optional links for each slide with parameter for _self or _blank. In this manner you can set a different link for each image.
- Touch Screen Navigation (only for images) - Compatible with IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Circle Timer (only for images) - Parameters for color, dimensions & transparency. Available parameter to hide circle timer
- Lightweight (only for images) - The JS file has around 40KB
VIDEO TUTORIAL:You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation